Saturday, September 27, 2008

Halli Boo Comes to Play

Last weekend cousin Halli came over to play while her Mommy and Daddy went on a well-deserved "date night." Cassie and Brock were celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary, and haven't been on a date in um...well let's just say, a VERY long time. Halli has had a rough first year with her health and spent a lot of time down at Primary Children's Hospital. Her Mom and Dad have been so tough as they watched their "first child" (we all know how nerve-racking that is, even with a healthy baby) go through so much. Hopefully things will be looking up for their little family and they can get back to normal. So I had to document the fun night we had when Halli came to play.
First things first, Rylie had to hold Halli on her lap. Kade snuggled in and I just had to get the camera out.
Halli has been put on a new diet (scares the living daylights out of me) in which she can hardly eat anything. I did not want to be responsible for making cute Halli throw up so I was very careful to only feed her the food her Mom had packed. Luckily, Cassie packed the whole kitchen and I had plenty of options.
Making up for lost meals, Halli licks her bowl clean.
The kids had so much fun playing with their cousin, and Halli sure had fun climbing the stairs and playing with the big toys.

4 comments:

moellendorf family said...

oh my heck sheice, thoes pics are so cute, thank you so much for watchin our halli boo, she had so much fun.

Jenni said...

I looks like she absolutely LOVED her food!!! We love having cousins over to play!!!

Miss Candace said...

Cute Hall! It's so funny that ever since Halli was born Ry has always wanted to hold her on her lap, such a good 'mommy'!

Kelli said...

How fun. You are so nice to offer to take Halli. Everyone needs a date night every once in a while. She is adorable!!