Uncle Zac returned home Friday, August 22nd from his mission in Paraguay. We were all SO excited to see "The Judge" again!! We hadn't seen his cute face in 2 years, and he looked exactly the same (maybe a little older and more handsome). His mission was spanish speaking, and he came home with the cutest accent. It is very fun to listen to him speak!!
Here is me, Kaden, and Zac. We weren't able to get a picture with the whole family due to my tardiness in arriving at the airport. :( I ran into the WORST traffic jam on the freeway!!! So upon my arrival, Nic had to wait in the car with Rylie and Parker while I ran in with Kade to see Zac. With all the excitement and frustration that had built up I finally burst into tears-way to go Sherice!!
Kaden was really excited to see Zac.
The four brothers together again!!
Zac came home to two new additions, Sophie & Parker. Here is Zac meeting Parker for the first time!! Funny thing, Zac was almost named Parker back in the day!! After the airport we went up to Gramy & Papa's house to have pizza and hang out as a family.
Stephanie, Ty, and Parker. They are about to have a baby boy of their own in a couple months, and we are getting so excited to meet him!!
Rylie & Alie jumping on the tramp!! I think Rylie is on a very important phone call. These girls LOVE to get their cell phones, put on their jewelry, push their babies in the strollers, and walk around in high heels together- it is so cute, and so funny how girly they are!!
Bestest Buddies- Kade & Kole!! I remember when Zac left they were 3 years old and we would say, "When Zac gets home they will be 5!!" It seemed like that day was so far off, and they would never be that old-but here we are, and it makes me sad they are growing up so fast.
Gramy was so happy to have her boy home. It was the last time she had to go through that, and it was an emotional day for her. I don't know how she and Ben did it four times. I dread the day my boys leave me. It doesn't matter how big they get, they are always your babies. Well it was a great day, and we all had so much fun being together as a WHOLE family again!!WELCOME HOME ZAC!! WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
2 comments:
What fun! I love newly returned missionaries! I didn't know Stephanie and Ty were gonna have a baby! Yeah for them tell them hi for me! You have the most darling family ever!
That's exciting! I'm with you on the 4 boys, i always tell jolene the same thing! I don't think i can do it once, let alone 4 times!!! AHH! What a good mom to do that!
Post a Comment