He has been very excited to start school again. This year he will be at "Inch by Inch" preschool with Miss Megan! It is right down the street, which makes it SO nice for me. Kade is pumped to have so many of his friends in class with him this year!!
He is so big! Koy has his back to school thing on Thursday and Jerzi's is on Friday. I can hardly wait until Monday to get them going! Koy is going nuts and driving me nuts, he is sooo bored!! I love that picture of your family too, it is adorable! I feel bad about halli, that is horrible! We need to go see brooke, maybe i need to just call you i feel like i'm going on and on and on! Love you goodbye!!
Kade is such a good kid! I just had an emotional moment looking at that picture. I can't believe how big he is. He has just always been so sweet and smart. I am excited for him to go to school again. Love you Kade!
So much fun!!! He is getting so big, and yes I have been trying to catch up!!! Thats my life, catch up all the time:) Hope you had fun at Bear Lake, I couldn't bring myself to pack one more time!!!
So once again I'm sitting in front of the computer blogging as my kids are doing who knows what my baby is screaming, and my house is a mess. Oh well, Your blog is so cute I love to read all the fun things.
I love this time of year when the kids get to go to school. They are so excited, I think you can feel it in the air. That's awesome his preschool is so close to your house, that makes it nice for you!
7 comments:
He is so big! Koy has his back to school thing on Thursday and Jerzi's is on Friday. I can hardly wait until Monday to get them going! Koy is going nuts and driving me nuts, he is sooo bored!! I love that picture of your family too, it is adorable! I feel bad about halli, that is horrible! We need to go see brooke, maybe i need to just call you i feel like i'm going on and on and on! Love you goodbye!!
Kade is such a good kid! I just had an emotional moment looking at that picture. I can't believe how big he is. He has just always been so sweet and smart. I am excited for him to go to school again. Love you Kade!
So much fun!!! He is getting so big, and yes I have been trying to catch up!!! Thats my life, catch up all the time:) Hope you had fun at Bear Lake, I couldn't bring myself to pack one more time!!!
He is so stinking cute! I can't believe how big he is! Can you believe you have a 5 year old!! Thanks for the new do I love it!!
So once again I'm sitting in front of the computer blogging as my kids are doing who knows what my baby is screaming, and my house is a mess. Oh well, Your blog is so cute I love to read all the fun things.
Erica-I think that is what we ALL do!! Ha Ha!! But we are having fun right? Sometimes it is such a great break from the monotony ;)
I love this time of year when the kids get to go to school. They are so excited, I think you can feel it in the air. That's awesome his preschool is so close to your house, that makes it nice for you!
Post a Comment