Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Okay, I am really getting behind with my posting. We've had a lot to post about, and not enough time in the day to get it done. Anyways, it was yet another great weekend up in Bear Lake. We spent the weekend at Sparrow's cabin, and it was SO much fun to have everyone-including Zac-up there. I got to the beach Saturday morning, snapped a few pics, and YUP-my camera died...uuurgghh...so as soon as I get more pics from our family I will add them in. There are some cute ones at the beach though, Kaden, Kole, & Rylie rode over there in the car with us. As soon as we let them out of the car they immediately began RUNNING all over the beach!! It was AWESOME! I wish I had that much energy...they LOVE the beach! I finally got Ry to stop long enough to snap her picture, and then OFF she went again!
Kaden digging into the sand...it is amazing the places that sand ends up...it is SUCH great fun until you are cleaning it out of every crevice of their cute little bodies! ha ha
Steph, Parke, Gramy, Ty, and Ry-bug
Papa & Alie Jo
Me & Kade-man
Papa Bob, Rylie, Papa Ben, & Alie on the Rhino cruisin' the beach!
The BIG boys had a blast playing frisbee on the beach (I'll post those pictures later)! We had such a FUN weekend, Thanks Gramy & Papa!!

1 comment:

Gage and Missy!! said...

I love the pictures of Bear Lake! Ry-bug looks so cute in her swim suit, it looks like it was quite the party at the beach! Hey Gage said he saw you last night at good old costco! Well I love the pictures! Don't forget we still need to get together to make cookies! Yummy!! :)