The night started out with silly string!! Lots and lots of silly string!! Kade and Kole had a blast spraying everyone, and mostly each other.

Alie Jo on the tricycle. I especially love the purple cowgirl boots!!
Erika, Sophie, and Papa
Birthday Boy, Gramy, and Kade
Gramy pushing the girls on the swings
Kade & Kole climbing on the biggest, coolest old tree
Me, Parke, Steph, Soph, & Erika following me getting stung on the back of the neck by a hornet. Not fun. Fortunately it got me and not Parker who was right there. Unfortunately, another one got Yup, you guessed it...the BIRTHDAY BOY!! What a bummer, but he was very tough.
Kole blowing out his birthday candles. Yes, that is a bat on top of his cupcake. Awesome.
Parker and Daddy. Both SO handsome. Shortly after being stung on the neck I looked down to find poop all over the front of my shirt. Poor Parke had a major blow out. Luckily, Erika had a clean diaper and wipes, and we had this nifty little "Surfer Dude" t-shirt. This was not the first time that t-shirt had come to our rescue. We had a similar experience with Kade in Hawaii when he was a baby!






1 comment:
Could you and Erica be more gorgeous? Tell her hi for me. I checked out her blog and it looks like she's trying to get it up and running. I would love to say hello to her.
Post a Comment