Well a few posts ago was the return of Nic's youngest brother Zac from his mission to Paraguay. It has taken me a few weeks, but I am finally getting to posting his mission report. He gave an amazing talk and had so many awesome stories to share about the people in Paraguay. One that particularly stuck out in my mind (forgive me, I don't remember all of the details) was that of a mother who had just recently had a baby, and journeyed by bus and foot a very long distance just to get to church on Sunday. Here I sit, with our beautiful church building right around the corner...and inside air conditioning, carpet, nice soft chairs (well when I'm on time, which is pretty much NEVER), and I come up with lame excuses why I am late or can't make it. It is so unbelievable the sacrifices so many make to be a part of this wonderful gospel. I am so thankful for their example to me, and for Zac's reminder that I take a lot for granted. What a great meeting it was.
After sacrament meeting, we all came over to Gramy & Papa's for some yummy dinner.
Gramy stocking drinks
Zac working the crowd
Gage and Missy...Thanks Mis for the YUMMY Oreo's!!
Kaden hovering the dessert table...I'm pretty sure that is ALL he ate that entire night.
The boys just being plain silly... too much sugar I'm sure.
Zac, Ben, Grandma Sparrow (90 years young), and Deb.
The BIG boys just hanging out... such a fun sight after two whole years!!
Ring-around-the-rosie's on the tramp... Yay!! No injuries!!
Beautiful Soph just having a good time. Look at those blue eyes!!
Ty, Gramy, and Parke
At the end of the night we had some VERY tired kiddies, but Wow! They had a great time! The day was wonderful and what better way to spend a day than with family. Rylie was loving her Papa, he was getting some pretty good snuggles (which Rylie does not always give). So he was taking FULL advantage... gotta love that. It was a great day.



No comments:
Post a Comment