Your little girlfriend gave me the stinkeye in art class yesterday. Katrina's not my girlfriend alright? And I doubt she gave you the stinkeye that's just how her face looks, you know? That's just her face. Name the movie...
i think i know but i will feel stupid if i say it and its wrong. where is my courage now? i will have to wait and see if somebody a little more confident than me names it. but i'm pretty sure. but that is sure a sweet stink eye that ry is giving here!
dang. i should have said it. i knew it was that kid but i was picturing him in arrested development, but that is a tv show not a movie. i will never win a movie trivia game show. my life has no meaning now.
Don't get down on yourself Shan, it was a little tricky. You may not win movie trivia contests, but my heck you are saving the world one child at a time- I think that is a little bit cooler! :)
Juno is the movie, I know I am too late but I did know that one! Love the picture (and the movie by the way, Matt is a big Arrested Development fan so he thinks that kid is really funny)!
10 comments:
I don't know the movie- but I do hope you will tell me! I love Rylies stink-eye-- totally cute!
i think i know but i will feel stupid if i say it and its wrong. where is my courage now? i will have to wait and see if somebody a little more confident than me names it. but i'm pretty sure.
but that is sure a sweet stink eye that ry is giving here!
It's Juno!!! Love that show. It has some good quotes that I love.
dang. i should have said it. i knew it was that kid but i was picturing him in arrested development, but that is a tv show not a movie. i will never win a movie trivia game show. my life has no meaning now.
Hillarious!!!
Don't get down on yourself Shan, it was a little tricky. You may not win movie trivia contests, but my heck you are saving the world one child at a time- I think that is a little bit cooler! :)
So cute!!! OK I'm giggling, it was good to talk to you tonight!
What are you still doing blogging- okay, we need to go to SLEEP!!
Juno is the movie, I know I am too late but I did know that one! Love the picture (and the movie by the way, Matt is a big Arrested Development fan so he thinks that kid is really funny)!
Come on one little girl, just like her. Is that too much to ask?
Post a Comment