N/S: Unrleated to this post, but I'm always intrigued by your playlist selections and usually log onto your blog about once a week to see what new music you've put on. Weired, huh? I just like finding new stuff I haven't heard before. Who has Tim McGraw and the Chili Peppers on the same list!? Love it! Steve
That's what is so fabulous about music! It is a total mood thing for Nic and I. Sometimes we feel a little country, sometimes we need a little Rock & Roll...and everything in between. Glad you like it!
7 comments:
I completely agree!!! I love clean and not mess's, cute kids though!!
That is soo funny! Those little 3 year olds are infamous for framing the brothers!!
Oh Sherice your are to cute! I love the picture of Kaden! You have the sweetest kids ever! Ha ha!
How funny...the look on his face is so cute. He looks bewildered. Like he's not quite sure if he's in trouble or not.
N/S: Unrleated to this post, but I'm always intrigued by your playlist selections and usually log onto your blog about once a week to see what new music you've put on. Weired, huh? I just like finding new stuff I haven't heard before. Who has Tim McGraw and the Chili Peppers on the same list!? Love it! Steve
That's what is so fabulous about music! It is a total mood thing for Nic and I. Sometimes we feel a little country, sometimes we need a little Rock & Roll...and everything in between. Glad you like it!
I just have to love that a little girl could do that to her older brother. I have a soft spot for girls though. Way too cute!
Post a Comment