So I know this appears to be another "first day of school" post, but do not fear I haven't lost my mind. (well maybe a little) I just needed to put in some pictures of my sweet Kade walking to school for memories sake. Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday we (meaning me, Rylie, Parker, & Kaden) load up in the stroller and head off down the street towards Miss Megan's house. Kaden calls it the house with the black garage door. (even though it is a very dark shade of brown) We are thoroughly enjoying the beautiful fall weather. I love these mornings that the air is crisp, the sun is shining on our faces, and I'm hanging out with 3 of my favorite people. The only down-fall is the mosquito's are out something terrible, and me and The Sis have got quite the collection of bites-makes me itch just thinking about it. 

Of course the photo op would not be complete without Kade doing something silly. He just can't resist doing some crazy face or stunt.
I think I've decided Fall is my favorite time of year...Spring is a close second though-that's a toughy. I am definitely not ready for winter to set in. Until then I'm enjoying the weather, warm zucchini bread, and changing leaves! (By the way, we need to go leaf-collecting) Oh, and tomorrow I'm making peach pie...mmmm...can't wait!!
7 comments:
MMM peach pie...
such a cute mom you are, and way to go making pie, that has NEVER happened at my house and I have been married 10 1/2 years, poor Jason:)
It's fun to be out on the "preschool" walk in the morning and see you and lots of other neighborhood moms out with their kids enjoying this fall weather. You can't beat it!!
Fall is totally my favorite time of the year too! I wish it lasted a little bit longer.
Fall is my favorite too! Cute photos of Kade.
I want that peach pie recipe. I heard it is awesome.
Sherice, your peach pie is so totally incredible! Thank you for bringing it over...you can borrow shortning anytime! Ryan had to have a piece right away. He said that he has waited a whole year to get a taste of it again so he couldn't wait until after dinner. Your the greatest neighbor!
Post a Comment