{warning: picture over~load}
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Rylie's room is finally done. Oh who am I kidding~ I will continue to fidget with this room indefinitely. There are a few more ideas, a few more pillows, possibly a chandelier~ but for now it is going to do...




The birdie~mobile~ tutorial here.













11 comments:
So cute Sherice! I absolutely love it! I bet Ry Bug loves it too! You are such a sweet mom!
it looks so great! i am sure lil rylie loves her girly room:)
So so so cute! You are so creative!
I love it! So cute. Good job!
That is the cutest room I ever saw! I wish I was more crafty!
That is such a cute room! Where did you get the temple? I love it!
Karaline~ you can buy them on Etsy, but I just made mine. I printed an 8X10 picture of the temple on photo paper, cut it out, painted it white, and glued it to a piece of pink cardstock! A little tedious, but totally worth it:)
Sorry for bugging you so much, and asking so many questions. You just have such cute ideas! You are so sweet to always answer me back, and you don't even know me. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!
Your newest follower! I am checking in to see what your doing. So I thought I would let you know how darling you are and what fun stuff your doing!
xoxo
Melanie
So dang cute! I love everything about that room.
Thanks guys~ and Karaline, we mom's gotta stick together! I love it~ thanks for being amused by my silly projects:)
Post a Comment