Thursday, March 10, 2011

Things that make me smile~

As I stepped outside my door this morning to retrieve milk from the milk box, I couldn't help but smile. It was warm, the sun was shining bright, and I could smell a little hint of spring in the air. I kissed my sweet Kaden, and sent him off to school. It's mornings like these that give me just a little extra pep in my step, and make me feel like I can conquer the world!
Or at least my to~do list for the day;)
Kaden makes me smile. He is funny, loving, and kind~hearted. Is it bad that I seriously wanted to follow him to school and hang out with him all day?
Thank you cards make me smile. Doesn't matter if I am giving or receiving~ they are happiness. I have a few to get out today:)
Parker, and his trains make me smile. He is constantly inviting me to "pway guys wif him," to which I accept, and we play, and I love it. Reminds me of when Kaden was his age and always wanted to play "Buzz Game." {meaning Buzz Lightyear} I miss that.
There are whole slew of things I have to do today that do not make me smile. Namely~laundry, dishes, toilets, planning lessons, allergy shots, etc. But never mind that~ there are some good things going on, and I am going to smile and enjoy!

No comments: