Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year's!

We brought in the new year up at the cabin. It was wonderful to get away for a couple days. The weather was beautiful, and there was lots of down time to play in the snow...
Love that Kade~man...
and that Gracie~girl...
and that Ry~bug!
Koda and his snowy beard...
Parker is such a pill when it comes to getting his teeth brushed lately, but he will let Kaden do it for him... thank goodness for Kade.
The kids had a blast, packing up bags for their awesome adventures! And I can't count how many times I filled that ice~cube tray for Parker to bash them out with his gun... it was good times I tell ya:)
Krew, bein' a biggest boy...
Goofy guys, just back from snow~mobiling...
I made it till midnight~yes! We watched the ball drop, and jammed out with Ryan Seacrest on the tube. We definitely had some good times in 2010, but adjusting to Nic's job has been interesting. I am going to say 'interesting' because we feel extremely blessed, but that doesn't mean it can't be tough{that is for another post}.
My new year's resolutions:
1~ Take better care of my body
{i.e. cleaner diet, less sugar{eek!}, more sleep, and up the physical activity-i've been a major slug!}
2~ Be more organized
{i've decided i am not going to survive this stage of life unless i'm organized about it! i'm bustin' out the ol' calendar and scheduling school, extra curricular, playgroups, meals, grocery lists, doctor visits, dentist... you get the idea. and i am continuing on my quest for a
simple. organized. home}
Wish me luck!
I feel better already.

4 comments:

Amy said...

How fun, I love Bear Lake and what beautiful photography! Your kids are so absolutely darling! I'm with you, I need some organization, as soon as my life gets back to normal, if that is even real! haha, happy new year!

Sharstin said...

that is some serious fun! and i love all the snow picts--so pretty~

Brooke said...

Looks like tons of fun! That picture of Parker in the tub looks just like Rylee! Good new years resolutions. I have some too, but I'm afraid to post them for fear of being held accountable since everyone would know what they are! Good luck!

Jamie said...

Love the resolutions! I'm not sure I believe that you have been a slug, but... :) Anyways, I love that Kade brushes Parker's teeth, I may have to try that one!