Whilst browsing through some old photos i came across these puppies... can I tell you, it took me right back to when Kaden first discovered his adoration for Indiana Jones. One day he went up to his closet, and came down a while later looking very Indie...
And then he showed me some sweet moves...
I mean... really sweet. Look at those facials~ he's a natural;)
And 'blue blankie' standing in as his whip...
Honestly, when I see these pictures I don't know whether to smile~ or cry. They pull so tight on my heart strings, but I'm so happy I have them.I sure do love my kiddos.
In other news~ Nic is hitting the slopes~ fresh powder~ I'm jealous.
Think I'll stay in and maybe paint something:)
2 comments:
I just love that boy!! How much fun was that basketball game! I love watching these boys get older! Just one question though......when do the mom's get to ski? :)
so cute!
Post a Comment