Monday, November 17, 2008

Raising Kids Is No Joke

There was a moment the other night when Nic was dripping in throw-up, and I was doing my best to scrub and sanitize the bathroom from top to bottom. Nic and I looked at each other, and with big puppy dog eyes Nic said, "This raising kids is no joke." Amen to that honey. Amen to that.

But aren't they precious when they are sleeping.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Ohh I can totally sympathize with that and your newest post!! Bryn has had the lovely throw up thing three times this month. I feel the same as you when Brian goes out of town!! Everyone know when he is gone because every light on the outside and inside are on all night long I am a baby!! Call me if you need anything!

Bree said...

We have all had the stomach flu too. It is a nightmare. I hate when they throw up and cry and look at you like "what's happening to me mom?" We've had it twice this month. NO MORE!

Perla said...

sorry to hear about the throw up, but i love nic's comment. it definitely is no joke!