Thank you all for your thoughtful comments and sympathy as Nic was away. I just had to sulk for a bit, but rest assured that we are all fine and dandy. We missed Nic a lot, but had a fun week. We jump started the week with a pizza party, and Kung Fu Panda! Nic is usually in charge of the movie rental department, and as a rookie I made a mistake and rented "The Furious Five" which we learned is not the actual movie. Whoops!! We found Curious George the movie on TV, and I redeemed myself the next day with the real deal.
No that is not blood. We stuck our foot in Mrs. Ceasars pizza sauce. Whoops!
I toughed it out one night at home alone and thought that was enough. So we packed up and headed up to my parents for a little comfort and protection. We were received with open arms, and cozy beds.
Mario Kart, Mario Kart, and more Mario Kart. Until Kaden's eyes were bloodshot, and I had to force him to stop.
Oh, Parker. Why are you so cute? Is this not a scream? We looked in to see Rylie reading Gracie a story. Those two are the bestest of buddies. Two peas in a pod, and adorable to boot.
Wednesday we welcomed our newest nephew/cousin, Bode. He weighed in at a whoppin' 9 lbs. 3 oz. He is healthy and beautiful. Congratulations to Ty and Steph!!

Nic and the kids spoiled me, and got me a Nikon D60 for my birthday. I just had to throw a small tantrum to get it. Ha ha... just kiddin'. (a little) I am now obsessed! Not that I wasn't already obsessed with taking pictures, but my obsession has grown into a problem. I don't know how I am going to possibly have time to blog all of these pictures I have taken. I have captured some pretty cute pictures this past week (mind you I am still not a professional YET!) I plan to read the owner's manual front to back in hopes of becoming MORE professional. A little preview for your enjoyment:



The kids helped Papa put up the big snowman. So fun!!
Nic made it home just in time for presents and birthday cake. Rylie wasn't so sure she was going to forgive and forget that he just abandoned her for a whole week. Eventually she caved, and gave him a big old smooch!!
Heavy, heavy, hang-over... my poor head was right!! Kaden got me good!
That's a lot of candles... Eeek! I'm getting old!!
I love that Parker is grabbing for the cake!! And my whole fam is helping blow out all 29 of those birthday candles. Thanks guys!!
We survived. Hopefully our daddy won't be leaving us again anytime soon. We spent some quality time with Mimi & Papa, and I had a great birthday!!The End.
11 comments:
What a great story! Sherice you are such a cute mommy. I love the movie and pizza night pictures!
I'm glad to see you blogging. I was getting worried. I'm glad you had a good birthday and Nic made it home safe.
Hey Sparrows!Your family is so dang cute!Andy was in Jackson Hole for the week too we should have hung out with all six kids!!So i feel your pain and we hung out lots at gma's and pa's.Turning 29 is hard but I get to turn 30 in April now that is scary!!(my mom is 30 we can't be the same age)Well Happy Birthday!!
I am so glad you survived! Ha ha that is a lot to take on.. all 3 kids by yourself especially overnight.. Scary. Happy Birthday it looks like you had an awesome day and yeah for a Nikon Camera, you are going to absolutely love it!
I'm glad Nic got back safe too, although it was fun to have you all to ourselves for a week. I'm glad you had a good b-day sis. That was so funny when Ry was reading to Gracie. Funny girls, I'm scared to see what they come up with as they get older.
I'm glad you had a happy birthday!
Ha ha you make me laugh! Your blog doesn't pop up to the top of my list for some reason so I haven't checked you out in a while. :( I'm debating on Mario Kart for Christmas and I'm not sure if you talked me into it or out of it! I'm thinking he'd LOVE it which is good, but am I going to have blood shot eyes every day? Hmmm I'll have to keep thinking! I'm glad your bday is good, 29 sounds so old but i'm only a couple months behind! AHH! We are old! We need to take off for our big 3-0! Hopefully no one will be pregnant and maybe we can try New York again?!
You have such a beautiful family. Just looking at your pictures you can tell how happy you all are. Your kids are seriously darling. I know exactly how you feel as far as retreating to your parents. I can't even do a whole evening by myself. Thank goodness for grandma and grandpa. You need to let me know how you did your header. Is there a webpage??? Well take care and I am jealous of your new camera. Keep the cute pictures coming.
I'm glad you survived! That is too funny you packed up and went to your moms, I have yet to do that. Sounds like you guys had a good time though. I hope you had a great birthday. I love all of the cute pictures of your kdis:) Tell Steph I said congrats!
Happy late birthday!! If you're like me you'll just stay 29 for a nice long time. Lucky you...that's the camera I want too....it takes awesome pictures, love the pizza sauced foot pic. Fun stuff!
Happy Birthday. I need to add you tomy Birthday list. I can't believe how old we are. It is pretty sad:( Your kids are so adorable. I just wish we lived closer so we could have some serious play dates. I'll be up there for christmas so we really need to get together.
Post a Comment