We took advantage of a beautiful Sunday afternoon, and snapped some pictures of the family.
The whole gang. Wow! Our family all of a sudden seems so big.
Rob, Lacey, and Liam came up for Sunday dinner. It was great to get to spend some time with them. We have had a lot of fun getting to know them better.
Papa and the big kids. I guess big toddlers. Ha Ha.
Liam having some dinner. Isn't he handsome?
Nic and Erik pretending to actually help in the cleaning up of dinner. Ha Ha... we took a picture because we figured it would definitely last longer. Knuckleheads.
Of course the night would not be complete without a little competition on the Wii. I love that Kaden is right in there with the big boys. He absolutely loves it!!

Even we girls got in on the action. Let me just tell you. I am terrible at Mario Kart! I am all over the place.
And while the adults were downstairs playing Mario Kart, the girls were having a little fun of their own upstairs. Here is a picture of their "hopscotch." Crayon was all over my parents hallway. Luckily, the carpet cleaner was already scheduled to come the next morning. Holy cow!! I'm glad it came out, and thanks Mimi & Papa for being good sports.
Nic and Erik pretending to actually help in the cleaning up of dinner. Ha Ha... we took a picture because we figured it would definitely last longer. Knuckleheads.
Of course the night would not be complete without a little competition on the Wii. I love that Kaden is right in there with the big boys. He absolutely loves it!!
Even we girls got in on the action. Let me just tell you. I am terrible at Mario Kart! I am all over the place.
And while the adults were downstairs playing Mario Kart, the girls were having a little fun of their own upstairs. Here is a picture of their "hopscotch." Crayon was all over my parents hallway. Luckily, the carpet cleaner was already scheduled to come the next morning. Holy cow!! I'm glad it came out, and thanks Mimi & Papa for being good sports.

No comments:
Post a Comment