Monday, May 2, 2011

One for the books~

It was a fabulous Easter~ the house smelled of hyacinth's and had been showered with love once again from the bunny himself...






The kiddos and I snugglin' after church~
Our Daddy had to work that morning {total bummer} but the kids were very patient and waited for him to get home to seek out their goodies. Kaden said, "It wouldn't be the same without you, Dad." What an angel. Do you think they were excited to see him?
Mimi's traditional bunny cake... it was delish!



A little hunting of the eggs~

Parke was literally standing on his head to snatch an egg that had rolled under the fence, priceless!



And then we were completely surprised with a visit from the Duke family, who came to share the talents of their sweet visitor, Oksana Peceny. She is visiting their family from Slovenia, and absolutely took our breath away with her beautiful talent and darling personality.

These two together~ wow. That's all I have to say...
Once we had picked our jaw's up off the floor, and composed ourselves, we smooched good~bye and headed off to Gramy & Papa's for some more Easter fun!

And of course more hunting...


A little sweet~ as if we hadn't had enough already...


The day was perfect~ surrounded by family, just the way we like it. I love my Savior. I know He lives, and loves me. I am so grateful for His good life, and ultimate gift in the atonement, that he showed us the way to return to live with our Father in Heaven.
~xo

7 comments:

Colton said...

My goodness!! You Sparrow's are honestly as cute as they come!

Anonymous said...

Sheesh- sorry! That was me (Emily).

emilydawn1.blogspot.com

Sharstin said...

This looks like a perfect day! Your fam is presh, love all these cute Picts:)

Brooke Cushman said...

I can not wait to have little kids and do these fun things! Yours are adorable!

FRYER FAM said...

You guys sure stay busy with all the family fun! i'm jealous. i wish i was xloser to my fam. you look beautiful as always & your kids are so cute! who's the new girl in the last photo?

Sherice said...

Zac's lady friend:) Her name is Missy, and we LOVE her!! We shall see....

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun easter! I'm glad everything worked out even though Nic had to go in- bummer. I can't believe your kids had the patience for that, SO sweet! and I love those bags! Did you make them??