Monday, May 9, 2011

Dancy~girl

Rylie was really struggling with dance at the beginning of the year. She would cling to my leg, and be so nervous to go to her class. I finally put her in with her cousin Gracie, thinking that would solve the problem (you see, she didn't want to quit~ she just didn't want to go?? I know. Sooo frustrating) Anyways, after months (literally) she has finally warmed up and is loving it! Yay for me! Yay for her! Yay! Yay! Yay!! (and that is why I should never be allowed to cheer:)

Their studio had class pictures and I wanted a couple pictures of the girls together, until Michelangelo~ ur, I mean Parker and Austy wanted to take part. How do you say no to that? Ya, I hauled Parker everywhere with me that day in his costume and cleats. Why? Because that is just what I do... and Parke really likes having big muscles:)




On Saturday they had their spring dance recital at the Ogden Amphitheatre~ what a beautiful morning it was, and extra special because it was Gracie's 5th birthday!
Taking the stage...
Atta girl Ry~bug! She just jumped right up there and shook her tail~feathers...

And when she was done... I think she had a good time:)


Ry~bug we couldn't have been more proud of you! You are the sweetest thing in the whole world, and I don't know what our family would be with out you:)
It was such a wonderful weekend. We were able to celebrate our Mother's, and the privilege we have to 'Mother' those around us~ isn't that what we do best, ladies? What a great honor it is to be a woman. Difficult~ yes. But oh, so worth it!
~xo

5 comments:

Sharstin said...

That is the cutest thing!! The girlies looked so cute:) I cannot wait to have z in dance

Tesha said...

she is beautiful!!! love their costumes, so darling!

Claudia Lane said...

The girls look really cute in their costumes. I've just found your blog, it's lovely :))

Rachel said...

Sooo precious! This make me so excited to put Stella in girly stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

that little one really is likening lifting that dress updoesn't she? lift it a bit higher so we can see that little pussy