Friday, May 20, 2011

Flashback Friday~

As I pulled my last jar of strawberry jam out of the freezer today, I thought of these pictures of the bug and I making jam together last spring. You know, when I wasn't blogging much;)

Have I ever mentioned what a huge help this girly is in the kitchen.
She loves to help a momma out~
And seeing Kaden's violin case on the counter back there gave me a little twinge of regret in pulling him out. Can't believe I never even got a picture of him with his mini~violin... it was pretty darn cute!
We've got it down to a pretty good science~
And now I know what we will be doing this weekend, because home~made strawberry jam is a major staple in this house. What in the world would we do without it?!?

Happy Friday~
And good luck kisses to all who are racing tomorrow!
Wish I was joinin' ya:)

4 comments:

elsa bags said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog!

that jam looks amazing- we need to make some in our house- or steal some more from my moms freezer...

your family's lovely

Claudia Lane said...

yum! great pics...the colour is amazing...so red and tempting...I'd love some jam!
Have a great w/end :))

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment xo

Lauren said...

Looks delish! The HUGE strawberry patch near us just closed! Boo Hoo! We are ca-razy about our strawberries here!

Sharstin said...

Oh yummy, jam is the best:)