Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Baseball

Kaden has recently started playing baseball. It has been t~ball the last couple years, but now he's moved up to the big leagues with machine pitch! We were a little early for his game the other day, so the kids spotted a playground and soon all of our troubles faded. There is an unspoken rule at our house, and that is 'Never miss an opportunity to have some fun.' Nothing I love more than seeing my kiddos being wild (preferably outside:) and carefree kids. We love fresh air, sunshine, and dirt. Can't wait for summer!
And Kaden up to bat~
Great job Kade~ I am so proud of who you are, and what you've accomplished. It is so fun to watch you grow every day {I just wish you would slow down~ please, for me?}
And "Goooo Phillie's!!"

2 comments:

Sharstin said...

How fun!! We signed Caleb up for table this year, I am excited. Love the cute uniforms:)

Lauren said...

Looks like you are enjoying your Spring! I'm sure we will be at the ball fields in a few years! And your Easter sounds EGGcellent!