Monday, May 16, 2011

10 years love~

I can't even believe it. Where did it go? Doesn't it seem like only yesterday that we were driving down to this here temple, to be married into the eternities??
Wasn't it such a happy day? Couldn't have been more perfect, in my book. The thoughts of being on those gorgeous temple grounds, 10 years later, with our little family, celebrating this special day made my heart so happy.


Of all the things we have experienced and accomplished in our years together,
our little family definitely tops the cake!~
I couldn't be happier...
Or love you all more than I already do...
You are the sweetest Daddy in the world...

And the best friend I could ask for... oh, and kinda fun to smooch:)
Thanks for being my baby~ I feel so blessed to have you.

That was so awesome when Parker chewed up most of my steak, and put it back on my plate. The poor couple seated with us~ ha ha! Pretty sure they'll be waiting a while to have kids:)
We sure had a blast though, didn't we? I think the kiddos thought it was about the coolest thing ever. And this was kinda fitting...
Here's to 10 more exciting years~ may they never be dull:)
Love ya with all my heart!
~x0

8 comments:

Libby said...

Congrats!!! That is a big one.

Your little family is so darling. Love that you all celebrated together.

P.S. You look gorgeous in these pics.

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

Cutest family ever! Happy anniversary!

Brooke Cushman said...

I agree, you are the cutest family ever!

kdance10 said...

I love how you took your family and spent the day as a family on the special day. You guys make the cutest kids lol.

Sharstin said...

sherice!! these picts are so fab~ you guys all look so cute--what a fun anniversary~

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary- wow 10 years! What a gorgeous family you are!!

Brooke said...

What gorgeous pictures, Sherice! You have the cutest family!

Jamie said...

Happy anniversary Sherice and Nic! Where did all of your pictures go? I'm sure they were darling anyways!