Kaden needed new basketball shoes, so we loaded up and headed off to the shoe store. As we combed through all of the shoes, I turned around to see Rylie holding a pair of red shoes. I knew by the look on her face it was over... she was in love {and i can't say that i wasn't}. They were adorable, and very festive. So lucky for us, it was a buy one~get one half~off day! Yay for us!! Since the day they came home they have rarely left Ry-bugs tootsies...



Finally she ditched them to do some slidin'...
And this picture is classic Parke. Two different shoes on his feet, basketball shorts with his church shirt, and his 'shooting gun' {as he calls it} in hand. He is probably yelling out something like, "I'n gonna shop(chop) your head off!" Seriously, I know. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff. What can I say, the boy is all boy! Don't know if I'm going to survive him, but I love him that way.

3 comments:
Hey Sherice your kids are so darling! I love looking at your blog. Looks like you had a great holiday season!We miss you guys! You will have to tell Nic my dad has had us laughing so hard about him telling Nic that Bennett is knitting! Bennett "tried" to knitt for a whole five min and it has been the laugh of my family! I was dying laughing when he told me he had told Nic about this! hahaa LOVE IT. Anyway what a weird coincidence that Nic has worked with my dad and brother. We are coming out in June, hopefully we can get together! Hope things are going well.
Thanks for the comment, Sherice! I just sent you an invite. I love looking at your blog. Your family is beautiful!
Oh that Rylie and Oakley are so much alike! I love it!
Post a Comment