Our Christmas Eve Eve party at my parents took on more of a Feliz Navidad! feel with all of the yummy Mexican food. Mimi had put out quite a spread, and it was all delicious. I stuffed myself to the brim! Then somewhere in her travels she came across this red velvet cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory for Nicholas' birthday cake... oh my. It was so naughty, and so good!
{I don't know which looks better right now though, him or that cheesecake?!}
Then, as per tradition... Papa read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas' {even though it was the night before~the night before Christmas...you get the idea} to us all.
Candace indulging in her little sweetness, Krew...he is so precious.
I just love this picture of my Dad...
After our story, we were all spoiled with a shiny new pair of pj's. It was really awesome until Rylie made me cut~yes, cut! the feet out of her darling new pajama's!! I was dying {as was my mother, I'm sure} but thank you Mimi for being a good sport about it! It was a great party. Next year I think we should expand to some maracas and singing!
Thanks for everything and Feliz Navidad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment