Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

It was an early kick-off! Our bed was filled with kiddo's around 5:30, and by 6 we realized that there was no turnin' back. We woke up the babiest one, and scoped out Santa's work...
Yep, he came all right... and spoiled us rotten.
The bean bags were a big hit...
Rylie got a new baby doll that you can style her hair. Kaden was so excited about his Lego police station, and Parke was super pumped about his new jersey! That boy sure does love his "bassebaw jersy's!"
Then it was time for that birthday boy of ours to open a few presents...
Once we finished opening presents, and cleared a bit of the wrapping so as to see the floor again, we sat back and enjoyed some of our new toys... Parker was so excited about his new train set. He just kept saying, "I'n so happy Santa brought me this new train." He is so precious right now. All of the kids were fully satisfied.
And what do ya know, those crazy reindeer left another mess on our front steps...
Koda was so excited about his new bone... and we were so excited that Santa was a doll and got him a new name tag! {in case the little stink gets lost again}
Then we spiffed up a bit, and headed up to Mimi & Papa's for a little brunch. They had their traditional pumpkin pancakes w/cinnamon syrup, quiche, and Christmas morning casserole... so yummy!
Then we exchanged gifts, and were once again spoiled rotten... thanks Mimi & Papa! I love the look on Parke's face when he saw another piece of his new train set... priceless!
Chloe was hilarious with these Zhu Zhu pet hamsters... she wasn't quite sure what to think! We only had two hair mishaps with the hamsters... not bad.
The morning was a little somber because my sweetie of a Grandma couldn't be with us. She fell the week before, and wasn't feeling up to coming over. We sure did miss her, but we went to see her and give her a Christmas love.
{sorry she looks a little rough}
Afterwards, we headed off to see Gramy & Papa. Nic got called in to work,{darn it!} but it couldn't have been better timing. Parker fell asleep and I got to sit on the couch for 2 hours~ count em,' 2 hours! and snuggle my baby. Best. Thing. Ever! Nic made it back in time for dinner, and then we exchanged gifts...
What can I say... spoiled! Thanks Gramy & Papa!
Then we all gathered around the birthday boy for some singing! Honey, we are really growing up~ aren't we. I'm not quite sure about it... but I hope you had a happy day! And you know how much you are loved and adored!!
Happy 32nd Nicholas!
And a Merry Christmas to all!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Merry Christmas! And Happy Birthday Nic! Okay I love love your tree and I love it that Christmas morning it was still dark! And you are amazing for baking ALL those goodies! I DO wish you were my visiting teacher :)

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Nic! Looks like you guys had a fun and eventful holiday!