Monday, December 15, 2008

Tis the Season...

To be Merry!


My cute friend Mindi decided it was time we had a friend Christmas gathering, and I'm so glad she did. We all had such a great time. She was the hostess with the mostest!
These girls have been my friends for longer than I can remember. I love them all so much!! Not to mention they are a stinkin' hoot!
The boys...up to no good.

Our attempt at a picture of all the kids... to no avail.

Natalie was the lucky recipient of my "most improved player" trophy. By the end of the night it was on it's way back home with me...where it belongs. Maybe I'll bust that puppy out again next year. The kids all thought it was awesome!!

Rylie worked so hard decorating her christmas cookies. Aren't they beautiful?

Cooper and Parker just hanging out. Cooper was so nice to share his toys.
Thanks Mindi for the fun night!!

No comments: