Man, I love this man!! I have decided to declare him the funnest person on the planet to hang out with. (Sorry kids, you guys are fun too...but daddy stings my eardrums a little less). We don't get date nights very often, but when we do it is always such a great time!! He is fun to be with, fun to look at, and quite a gentleman.


3 comments:
Those Jazz game date nights are so fun. I'm glad you had fun and also that Parker is taking a bottle now! Kudos to you!
You're so cute Sherice. How fun. Jameson wears his socks like Kyle Korver because he says it's cool. It makes me laugh every time he does it.
You guys are so darling!! And hey... you can't mess with those socks, they are signature!!! I am glad you finally got a break and what a great time to go tot the Jazz game, and it looks like you were pretty close!
Post a Comment