Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nic's Surprise 30th Birthday Party!!

Well I couldn't let the big 3-0 come in without a bang, so I invited a few friends over to help celebrate Nic's birthday. Since his birthday is none other than Christmas day, I thought the 23rd would be more fitting for the party. It all went off perfectly as planned, and Nic couldn't have been more surprised!!














Thanks to all who helped make Nic's 30th Birthday such a great success!! It meant so much to him and me both! We love you all!!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

IT was a lot of fun, you did a great job!! Hope he had a great day!! We love doing things with you guys!

Jenni said...

OK I have to post again... you have been going crazy with the blogging. I will have to post a lot here soon too. I am about two weeks behind... HELP!!! I have to have it all posted by the new year so here we go.. I Guess???? It looks like you had a great season with lots of fun things going on, see you soon!!

spenceandcass said...

What a fun thing to do for his 30th birthday! The cake is hilarious! How did it taste? Well happy 30th birthday Nic! I'm not too far behind you! yikes.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Nick! Your house is so pretty! Love the cake by the way, too funny!

Mindi D said...

I'm glad it went well, I'm sorry we didn't make it, I felt really bad :( but it looks like you had a good turnout! Umm.. Is that cake supposed to be crap? That is sick and wrong!! You are hilarious!! Anyway, happy birthday Nic, we're all right behind you!!

The Sjoblom Family said...

Wow!!! It is hard to beleive that we are getting OLD. I remember thinking that 30 was sooooo ancient. Now it is just around the corner. Your kids are so dang cute. I love to look through all of your pictures. They looked so cute at the Timbermine....Darling. I love the holy crap cake. That is so funny. Best wishes for the new year.

Jamie said...

We were really bummed we missed it! Happy Birthday Nic hope you had a good one!! At least Manny is older than you are!!

nspency said...

What a good wife you are Sherice. Happy birthday Nic. Some advice....stop at 30, it's all downhill from there!