Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas Eve started off right with a knock on our door, and samples of the most beautiful and tasty fruit I've had in a long time. Of course we purchased a box and began devouring that healthful treat. We were all in heaven. We spent the day relaxing, until we loaded up and went to visit our families. Our first stop was Gramy & Papa's house.




Our last stop was Mimi & Papa's house...by this point, Parker was delirious.
The kids opening their Christmas jammies. Can you tell they are a little bit excited for the 'Jolly Old Elf' to make his visit? Twas the night before Christmas... Then we made our way back home for our own little family tradition... I told the kids they better put out some 1% for Mrs. Claus, just in case she decided to make the trip with Santa. Put out our stockings...
Then Daddy read the Christmas story, puppets and all. I sure hope Santa finds us!!

No comments: