Please excuse the fact that I am still posting summer events, as i am fully aware that school has indeed began. That is coming. But in my crazy little mind things have to work in chronological order, and this blog here is no different:) This summer was one of the best i can remember {i think i say that every year}. It was like we graduated to this new stage of child~rearing, where we weren't scheduled around naps, or feeding times, or worried about pushing the kiddos to the melt down point~ never a good thing. And although that makes my heart ache just a bit, it was kind of amazing. It was care~free and fun~filled. I am going to warn you, there are an unbelievable amount of pictures in this post~ what's new huh? Ha!
Kaden turned 8, which means he is a new cub scout. Ca~razzy to me! His first scouting adventure included a day camp at Camp Kiesel, and let me tell you~ he was thrilled. He even brought home a wooden snake that was pretty stellar.


Good times at the county fair...

We watched some pretty sweet wake~boarding competitions {since when is wakeboarding considered fair worthy?? Not that i am complaining} And then we met up with T~bone...

He had to be ridden'~ Parke was up first. Not quite sure about this...

Next up, the Kade-man. Ya! Arm up~ that'a boy!!

Pretty proud of his new sticker...

Snow cones are always a must~

Parker was diggin' it.

Have i ever mentioned how much i heart my family?
They are the coolest people i know~ hands down.

Austy in Bear Lake with her cupcake and a little sass~ doesn't get much cuter...

Me and my baby boy~ who just started preschool, and made his mother cry... but we are not going to talk about it right now:)

There was a family reunion at the dinosaur park. Parker was lovin' up on this velociraptor:)

Papa and the kiddos~

i love this picture~

digging for dino bones, some serious business...

Lotsa swim days at Mimi & Papa's...

Kaden mastered the art of swimming. The dude was crazy! doing flips off the diving board and everything. I was pretty darn proud of him...

The cousin's playing 'soul surfer' {if you haven't seen that movie~ you have too! darling} My personal favorite is the arm tucked into the bathing suit:) Can you see Kaden holding the shark in the top corner... it was classic!

Krewby clapping and being adorable~ poolside...

And Parker giving his Mommy a big roar! I love him in his goggles:)

Hangin' with our friends up at Pineview~

Meet Rylie's boyfriend Hunter. That's right, boyfriend. From the moment this girl could talk, she has informed us of this fact~ and she never wavers. She loves him. She gets all giddy around him. I can't even explain it??







3 comments:
Wow! You captured some FANTASTIC shots! And yes, your family...always as adorable as they come! I thought I was ready to say buh-by to summer, but oh how these perfect pictures make me miss it already! Isn't it amazing how fast our babies grow up? Looks like you are definitely embracing every moment of motherhood! You seem like such a beautiful momma...inside and out!
Hey Sis Sparrow.. I am so glad I found your darling blog. OK so I am totally the same way I have this obsession with doing things in chronological order. I am so far behind in scrap booking that my sister finally convinced me to start blogging and back date my posts to blog old stuff. Anyway your summer looks so fun. I love your pictures! Is there anything you can't do?? Pictures, Cupcakes, mommy hood??? ha ha! You're awesome.
such precious moments. where did summer go?
Post a Comment