...and that is an understatement.
Mimi made each of the kiddos a baby blanket when they were born. It is a sweet little tradition that started back with Kaden and his 'blue' blankie. And what would we do without our blankie's? They are a source of comfort. They go everywhere with us, which means they end up looking... well, a little sad. Rylie's has been on the 'list of things to do' since this post, when i gave Kaden's a little love. Yes, I realize that was a year and a half ago... what?

Rylie loves the 'bumps' on her blankie, but that was all that was left of it:) So we dug into the scraps from her nursery fabric, and found a yard of this sweet pink floral...

As always, Ry was a huge help~

The finished product, and a happy sis~a~boo...

While we were at it, Parke's monkey blankie needed a little TLC as well. Before i ever met Parke, I picked this sock monkey fabric out for him. Little did I know just how fitting it would turn out to be:) Have I ever mentioned how unbelievably destructive that little boy is? Well. I will tell you, he takes pleasure in seeing things being destroyed. I have no idea how someone so sweet, can be so naughty? His blankie had a tiny little snag, and you better believe he didn't waste any time ripping it until it was a huge gaping hole! Deep breath's...



No comments:
Post a Comment