Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Blue Whales

{Note: So apparently, according to Photobucket... I take too many pictures, wha? Sorry about the technical difficulties. Hopefully we are back in business}

Another soccer season, come and gone. I feel like I can't keep up with time lately~ it's gone before I even knew I had it~ if that even makes sense. Rylie made some great strides in soccer this year (she actually kicked the ball!), and had a great time with her Daddy as the coach:)
We were so darn proud of her~
The throw~in...
Way to get in there Rylie! I love the intensity~ ha! She goes about soccer in a pretty girlish manner~ like mother, like daughter.
The sneaky little brother with an insistent sugar craving comin' over to raid the girls' treats. You better believe I gave into him... I dare you to say no to that face!
The cheering section~ best grandparents ever!
Thanks mom, for making me sneak in for one;)
What a game! One last hoor~ah!! Let's go Blue Whales!
The team~
Mariah, Kendal, Rylie, Olivia, and Carly
And the official team picture~
We had so much fun watching these cute girly's play their little hearts out:)
Way to go Blue Whales~ it was a great season!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Our family loves soccer! My hubs coaches too! Our big season is in the fall though. The blue whales are mighty cute!

kdance10 said...

What a cute bunch of girls! I loved watching my girls play soccer although it entitled a lot of cartwheels and such lol. My girls just started tball last week and tayler broke her arm at the park before practice even started:(

Sierra said...

Okay, I just got caught up on your blog and you have really inspired me to get back on my blogging game! Your kids are getting so big, they are darling! Fun to catch up on your fun fam!