I can't believe 1st grade has come and gone for our Kade~man. While wrapping up the end of an awesome school year, Kade and his class put together this dino~rific museum...

We were able to take a family tour~ and had the studliest tour guide I can imagine;)

I am so sad I didn't snatch a picture of Kaden with his darling teacher, Miss Clayton. She was an amazing teacher, and we are sure going to miss her!

Then I whipped up a batch of these pretty little things for a graduation party for our Laurels. I'll give you a hint: there are puréed berries in my buttercream. Top it with a little white chocolate and a fresh raspberry~ oh my.

And they look as sweet as they taste~

A handful of our sweet girls~ I am sure going to miss our seniors, but am so excited for them to embark on new adventures.

The lovely ladies I get to work with~

Good times.
And that's a wrap!
~xo
No comments:
Post a Comment