Saturday, February 28, 2009

Crazy Eights Tag

Holy cow!! This took me FOREVER to do! Thanks for the tag Angie.
8 Things I'm passionate about:
1. Spending time with Nicholas (I love to use his full name)
2. Raising my children
4. Cooking and baking
5. Running and working out
6. Eating healthy (although I LOVE my goodies)
7. Gardening and yard work
8. Traveling and exploring new places.

8 Words/phrases I use often:
1. Love you.
2. You're awesome.
3. Perfect.
4. Have a good day.
5. Be safe.
6. Okay, here I come.
7. Please be nice.
8. KNOCK IF OFF!!!

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. See my children grow up and become parents themselves.
2. Travel the world with Nic. (I used to say I wanted to visit every temple in the world, but there are really getting to be alot of them... that might not happen.)
3. Be Nic's Harley chick.
4. Run lots more races, at least one marathon, and become a triathlete.
5. Spend every waking second with my family.
6. Master the art of photography.
7. Be Nic's next mission companion.
8. Be the best Grandma in the whole world!!

8 Things I want/or need:
1. Hhmm... I've been craving to go to Anthropology and buy something. Doesn't matter what. Just a fun new treasure or trinket. Don't ask me why??
2. My knee to stop bugging me when I run!!
3. More hours in the day.
4. A new vacuum. Mine seems to be on it's last leg.
5. New makeup. I swear I just ran out of everything all at once.
6. To take a vacation with Nicholas.
7. Some lunch- I'm starving!!
8. A new running skirt. Those things are so darn cute!!

8 Things I've learned from the past:
1. My Heavenly Father loves me.
2. If you are ever feeling sorry for yourself, find some way to serve someone around you.
3. My family is my greatest support system.
4. I need to be home with my kids.
5. Don't stress out about the things you have little or no control of.
6. Our time here on earth is limited, use it wisely.
7. Simple is better.
8. My husband pretty much kicks butt as a person!!! He is my best friend.

8 Restaurants I love:
1. Olive Garden
2. Cafe Rio
3. Maple Garden's
4. Tepanyaki
5. Windy Sukiyaki
6. The Timbermine
7. Javier's
8. Tony's Pizza

8 Shows I love to watch:
I'm not much of a tv watcher. If I ever watch tv I love to turn on the food network. I have also kinda been into American Idol this year!! I am rooting for Danny Gokey!!

8 People I tag:
Anyone who wants to do this.

8 comments:

Perla said...

that is a fun list and yes, running skirts are the cutest ever! well, probably not for me right now, but my sister-in-law got so excited a few years ago when we first saw some and were like, "could we wear these? would people just think we are weird?" but we did and i think they are so flattering. well, anything is flattering on your darling little body!

Mindi D said...

Ok so weird, i check your blog often and it has just been showing the weekend getaway forever! Then today i check and there's 3 new posts! I don't know why they weren't showing up but they weren't! Anyway, i'm glad all is well, the snowman is cute, i love the Valentines! I'm excited for dinner tomorrow I hope you are coming!

Jamie said...

I'm with Mindi... I didn't see your new posts! Love the Valentines traditions... I might have to steal a few of them! Hope to see you tomorrow night too!

Adam and Brittany said...

Cute posts, I haven't looked at your blog forever because you're private now. I forget to check!

Kara said...

That was super cute! I love learning new things about people. I thnk that just like your hubby you kick butt as a person! (I think that's what you said)

Oh, so funny, Brandon just asked who's blog I was on and I told him and he said Sherice (your maiden name). He didn't even know you before you were married. Funny that he would say your maiden name:) I hope that made sense I didn't want to actually type your name!

Miss Candace said...

Oh, Sheicy,
You are such a good mommy and person. I haven't seen those running skirts, I'll have to check them out. You are well on your way to meeting all of your goals! That was fun to read and I love you!

Brooke said...

Sherice, it's been too long since I've seen you! And you live just down the street! It was fun to read this post and learn a little more about you. I had to miss dinner with our friends last week, but I hope we can get together again soon. I miss everyone.

The Sjoblom Family said...

That was way fun to read. I haven't blogged forever, so it was fun to see what your family has been up to. Looks like you are having a blast.