We had such a great and relaxing Valentine's Day this year. I woke up and went on a run in the snow with my cute friend Kelli who is as crazy as I am when it comes to running in inclement weather. When I got home I fixed our traditional pink heart-shaped waffles with berries and whipping cream. How can you not feel loved when you are served up heart shaped food on a plate?
The kids were spoiled with valentines treats and visits from both sets of grandparents.
We stayed in our jammies all day long as it snowed outside. At the end of the day Nic made us all some delicious Filipino food. I'm sure we all reeked of garlic, but man that adobo is so worth it!!! I sure love my sweetheart.
After dinner Nic and I gave the kids their valentine's. We've started a tradition that every year they each get a package of valentine m&m's, a card, and this year I started a new tradition of filling the bag with reasons we love them. I did this for Nic on our 1st valentine's day as a married couple, and I added some new ones to his as well. It was fun to go through and read them together. I think the kids really enjoyed it.


1 comment:
Looks like you guys had an awesome V-day!
Post a Comment