Tuesday, April 3, 2012

some easter goodness~

Can you believe Easter is right around the corner!?
With my kiddos out of school all week for spring break, I thought we could give a few of these fun ideas from my Easter pinboard a whirl~
Are these bunny shaped orange-rolls the sweetest?I think yes!
Well the sun is shining, the sky is blue, and I think it's high time for a picnic!
Enjoy today, you won't ever get it back:)
~xo

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I love Easter goodness! The bunny is gifting those gold bunnies to my babes this year! Who doesn't go gaga over a golden bunny? And the white furball gifted rain boots last year! GREAT gift! Wish I could make some Easter treats, but guess who ends up just eating them all...by herself?! But, how can anyone pass up peeps and cadburry eggs? :)

Brooke Cushman said...

I think you are the cutes person ever! I hope I can be a cute mom like you!

Sharstin said...

so much easter goodness. The nests are so delish--and those rolls look dynamite!

The Taylor Family said...

If you make the bunny rolls you have to tell us how they were!!! I want take those but am a little intimidated with it. Hope you had a good Easter!