For those of you who follow me on Instagram, this post will be a snoozer~ sorry. I am sad to admit that the only photos I have as of late, are the ones found on my phone... oops! So here is a little sampling of what we've been up to via my iphone pics~ in no particular order;)
V-day the hubs and i had a hot date, and the kiddos had a blast at Gramy's house.
check and check!
Came across this nifty little desk, and knew I had to have it for the Ry-bug. She has been obsessed with playing school lately, and was so excited at the prospect of having her very own desk!
Came across this nifty little desk, and knew I had to have it for the Ry-bug. She has been obsessed with playing school lately, and was so excited at the prospect of having her very own desk!A little tlc, and he was good as new~
Parker has a new nasty habit of coloring on the walls. Not.Good. The weather has been fabulous, lots of time out and about the neighborhood. And darn those girl scout cookies!
Koda got his pins out, and is healing like a champ. Oh, happy days...
Ski days with cousins are always a good time~

Parker has a new nasty habit of coloring on the walls. Not.Good. The weather has been fabulous, lots of time out and about the neighborhood. And darn those girl scout cookies!
Koda got his pins out, and is healing like a champ. Oh, happy days...
Ski days with cousins are always a good time~









4 comments:
Darn phones, stealing the camera's thunder all day. I need to dust mine off and take some real pics!
P.S. I'm still thinking about those homemade rolls. I need to bust that out!
Girl, you have some FAB photos here! That lil' blue desk...so sweet! And oh goodness...P and his PBn'J...pix to die for! So, what happened to your dog? I remember reading a few snippets about his recovery. Poor boy! And tell P he can come here anytime and write on the walls. My art room...Henry's been quite creative! Yikes! Here's to the weekend...rock it out!
Cute pictures:) I love the wood desk, i spray painted one last year and put it in my girls room. Keep the photos coming, until android gets with it and gets a instagram app. I'll have to look at them on here lol.
i love these! your family is always up to something fun! and you are such a cute mom~ love your desk too! perfect
Post a Comment