Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Aspen~ take two

Once again, Nic and I had the opportunity to visit Aspen through his work. It was a whole lotta fancy food, beautiful scenery, and quality time with my baby. Much needed.The weather amazing! Which didn't bode well for the ski conditions, but still a good time. We hit up one of our favorite mexican restaurants, stuffed ourselves, and hit the slopes!
Got feeling a little ca-raaazy and hit up a late night showing of The Hunger Games. Oh, my goodness! Loved love love...
We lounged by the pool, ran through town, napped, ate obscene amounts of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory chocolate {what is my problem?}, and just plain soaked it up.
I tried to keep this getaway simple. Didn't even take my big camera, and just snapped a few pics with my phone. Man oh man, do I love that little ski town~
Pretty chill, but pretty amazing. I feel spoiled, and am so grateful for our sweet parents for all of their help with the kiddos { I think they had as much fun as we did;)}
~xo

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm sooo jealous, fun!!!!

Lauren said...

What I would give to have a lil' getaway with hubs! Looks divine! I'm not a fan of snow...but the thought of all day skiing...mixed in with shopping and eating...heavenly! :) Speaking of snow...have you been to Sundance? Wondering if it's as posh as the stars make it seem. :)

Sherice said...

Hey cute girl! I have not been to the film festival, but I know the area and it is pretty amazing. It is quaint, and basically another ski town, but beautiful scenery, great shopping and food:). Are you thinking of coming out?

Sharstin said...

looks like the perfect little getaway! what a great town~ and i love all your pics. Glad you guys had a swell time!