Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas morning was magical.
Santa found our house, and delivered wonderful gifts~
of the toy variety! ya~
He gobbled up his cookies, and left some awesome homemade doggy bones for the furry one!
Oh, and some beautiful oranges. You know I'm a sucker for fresh citrus~
Rylie was the first to wake up...
3:30 people!?!
Luckily, Santa had just left;)
She snuggled in our bed until 6:00, and then it was game on!
Kaden in his new magic hat... he is going to be a real "madician." I think I'll leave that one alone for a while, he has the rest of his life to call it a magician:)
Parker got a shiny new Buzz Lightyear {obsess much!}
And our big daddy of a birthday boy! After minimal amounts of sleep:)
After we played our little hearts out, and ate a fabulous breakfast of sugary treats... we got all gussied up and headed to church.
Then up to Mimi & Papa's house we went~
Mimi & Papa always serve up the most amazing brunch. Quiche, Christmas morning casserole, and pumpkin pancakes with cinnamon syrup~ yum-o!
Opening a few gifts...
Birthday time~
We were spoiled, what more can I say?
Then off to Gramy & Papa's house for some more holiday fun~
Gift opening craziness!
Ty & Steph and their cute little family.
And the newest addition to the Sparrow clan~ Rhett. We love him to piece's already.
Gramy and Papa sure spoiled us with a delicious Christmas dinner~
It was a fabulous holiday, indeed.
And a Happy Birthday for my baby!
Here's to ringing in the new year!!
Me and my peeps are going to grub, and dance our way into 2012!
Happy New Year's to you all!
~xo

5 comments:

Brooke Cushman said...

Merry Christmas Sparrows!

:)

Lauren said...

Oh your Christmas looks divine! And N.'s bday is ON Xmas? Oh darn! Henry's is 2 days after and I will always try to make sure he doesn't feel "jipped"! Ha! Our baby boys really need to meet...Toy Story galore! And isn't having family so close just wonderful? We see both sides on Xmas and it's great! And WHOA! I'm adoring your oh so cute Xmas outfit...colored tights...lovin!
Happy 2012 Sherice!

Sharstin said...

what a perfect christmas with your clan--such cute picts! and happy belated to nic~ i don't know about you--but i am sort of glad to get back to a little bit of routine:) see you soon girly!

Miss Candace said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing Christmas at your casa!! I love your tree, it is so so pretty! Wish we could have spent a little more time with you guys on Christmas. We'll have to make up for this next year!! I love you guys!!

Adam and Brittany said...

Such fun pictures, I love love you and rylie's outfits, so adorable.