Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Memorial Weekend

Memorial weekend we were pleasantly surprised with an unexpected getaway to Bear Lake~ one of our most favorite destinations. It was much needed time away with our little family. Jammies, lazy days, good food, late night chatting, Bear Lake pizza, cousin lovin', some serious gamin', chocolate covered raspberries(oh my!), father~son bonding, and beautiful scenery.
It was all things wonderful~














Thanks to Gramy and Papa for allowing us an escape from reality. We had such a fabulous time!
Love you guys!
~xo

3 comments:

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

That mother-in-law of yours is just as darling as you are!

I hope to run into all of you at Bear Lake this summer!

Lauren said...

Bear Lake looks absolutely DIVINE! Making such wonderful family memories! And do I spot sweatshirts and turtlenecks? Brrrr!

Sharstin said...

I love a trip to bear lake, always so fun, love the Picts:)