Somewhere along the way I feel like I have lost control of my life. We are constantly running from one place to another, soccer, football, dance, volunteering, allergy shots {twice a week- poor kade, he is such a trooper though}, practices, homework, no naps{boo}, YW, work, of course trying to somehow fit in random trips to the grocery store, and keeping the house somewhat in order. I've been fighting it, trying to figure out how I can simplify and get back to the way things were. Quiet, calm, sane. We've been over our schedule a million times trying to cut things out, but they are all good things. We want our children to have opportunities and experiences. They are learning new talents, discovering their interests, making new friends, and stepping out of their comfort zone {as am I}. And it is a good thing. It is a new stage of life, and amidst all of the chaos, we are creating priceless memories! (I just need to learn how to keep up with it all:)




No comments:
Post a Comment