Another soccer season has come and gone. Kaden and Rylie both played their little hearts out, and we had such a blast watching them both do so well! This game was a little early, can you tell by the look on Parke's face?
Kaden played so tough, and scored numerous goals. Way to go bud!!
As always, we had our biggest supporters at most of those games!


Coach Kelli did a fabulous job with the boys and made it lots of fun!
My cute Mom & Dad
Nic made a deal with sis that he would coach her team if she wouldn't be nervous to play. Let me tell you, she was so excited to have her Daddy out there with her! It was one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time. This was what I walked in to see at her first game...
She actually got in there and kicked the ball. Yes, kicked the ball people!! It was awesome!!
She hung onto her Dad a lot! I don't think he minded...
Rylie and her sweet friend Kendal...
Once Parker got going, he was all over the playground...




2 comments:
Parker is a trooper, and great team supporter!! And totally styling in his boots! It looks like you had a fun soccer season. That picture of Rylie leaning on Nic is so cute. I'm glad she had fun with daddy as her coach, and felt better about playing. I wish we would have made it to a game. In the spring we want to come to one.
Such cute pictures, your kids are ADorAble!
Post a Comment