Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rylie Goes to Preschool

Rylie has grown up so much in these last few months. She has been very excited to finally get to go to school like her big brother. Rylie really loves her big brother (in between really not loving her big brother... ha ha) and loves to keep up with everything he does. It's pretty darn cute. So here is our little Ry-bug on her first day of preschool. She is loving her teacher Miss Bonnie and having her friend Cali in her class. I am so thrilled she is having a good experience.

5 comments:

Miss Candace said...

Ry looks so beautiful and grown up Sheice. I'm glad she is having fun in pre-school and meeting new friends. Love you Ry-bug!

ps. Love those Lelli Kelly's :)

Mindi D said...

Welcome back!!! I've missed you so. I love the school pics, Rylie is a little model! So fun, and i agree the first day wasn't bad it's those other days when i have found myself sitting all alone wondering 'what happened to my kids' It's really sad!!

nspency said...

Such cute kids...but then how could they not be with you two as parents! They grow up so dang fast don't they?

Jamie said...

Cute kids! Sending them off to school can be hard, but at least you and Parker can get some one on one time for a little bit :)

Kara said...

So cute, I really can't believe how big they are getting either. It freaks me out too:) I'm glad they both love school, they area too cute!