

Okay, enough about me... let's get back to these three little loves of my life (besides their Daddy). Can I just tell you how much I love being their Mama. Sure they have their moments, but don't we all? They are the most precious people I know.That angel in the middle turns 1 on Friday. I simply can't believe it. My heart is aching as I have been putting his 'baby' toys away. So now we are preparing for his special day. The big question I am posing right now is, how should I decorate his cake? I mean, he really isn't 'into' anything right now. He pretty much plays with anything and everything (especially those things he isn't supposed to be playing with i.e. sharp knives out of the dishwasher, outlets, toilet water, you get the idea). When we think of Parker one word, or phrase rather, comes to mind and that is 'pure joy.' Now how do I express that on a cake? I'm up for any suggestions.
I will post more on Easter later. I have about a million photos I need to go through, but it was such a wonderful weekend. Conference was amazing as always. My cup is full. I am working on doing better. I love the way conference makes you want to be a better person in every aspect of the word. I am feeling my life coming back into order bit by bit. It feels good to be in some sort of control. I feel very blessed.
2 comments:
You are such a good mama. I can't believe Parker is going to be 1 on Friday either. He really is such an angel. About the cake, hmmmm......I think your idea about the animals on that costco card sounded cute. I'm glad you guys had such a good Easter, we missed seeing you on Sunday, but Saturday night was so much fun! We'll have to get the kids together to play this week!
I'm glad you're feeling in control. Any suggestions?? I'm feeling crazy!! I think you should do a picture cake.. That's the only idea i can think of.. Have fun Friday, the first bday is the best! It's my favorite!!
Post a Comment