Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Party

We celebrated Easter with my family on Saturday night. We had such a great time. We had our usual Chinese & Pizza take-out on the menu. I know you are probably thinking "Does Chinese food and pizza really go together?" And the answer is "no," but we are crazy enough to love it! The kids had an egg hunt in the basement and made a haul!! There definitely is not a shortage of sugar at our house!!


All 6 grand kids around one little table...
so darling.
Mimi made a bunny cake for everyone, it was oh so delicious!
Parker and Mimi
Me and my sweet Grandma
Grandma getting hugs from Rylie and Gracie...
Thanks Mimi & Papa for the fun Easter party!! We love you!

6 comments:

Kara said...

Oh so fun, I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter. That cake is so cute, she did a good job. And I love all of the kids at the little table!

Brandee & Julie said...

Looks like so much fun! And I think pizza and chinese go together :)

Brandee & Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

So fun! Pizza and chinese are fun... I'll never forget all of the Ligori's pizza and Maple Gardens nights after the basketball games! Fun memories! Looks like a way fun Easter and I can't believe Parker will be one soon, he is growing up... sniff.

Supalinds said...

Hey girl, just wanted to stop by and say good luck tomorrow!!! Go out there and kick some butt!! Hopefully I'll run into you at the finish line!!

Here's to some awesome race day magic!!

Good luck!!

Heidi said...

Sherice, So cute! I hope you had fun with Parkers birthday! And I LOVE pizza and chinease food. We order both when we visit my parents because we all like a shmorgusborg too!