Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kiddo Tag

Parker has been tagged. Now I have had the chance to highlight each of my children, what a fun idea. Well for starters, I can't believe our babiest boy is almost 6 months old. It amazes and saddens me to think how fast time really goes. In the last month Parke has really blossomed from an infant to an interactive, playful, smiley big boy. Here are 5 things about him you may not know:
1- He is really enjoying playing with his toys. He hasn't shown a whole lot of interest in them until the last month or so. It is so fun to see him get excited and over-stimulated, to which he bobbles and gasps in sheer joy.
2- Everyone knows this already, but he still loves the bath. I had to throw a little video of his bath time in to see just how happy it makes him. I love the sound of his little heels kicking the tub, combined with his sweet little voice it is music to my ears.
3- He loves to be outside, and especially loves rides in the stroller (usually given by Rylie). He will sit there for hours (well, at least an hour and a half), happy as a little clown while we walk around. Parke is just a happy guy.
4- He loves hims binky...but not the bottle. This has caused us a little grief. Poor Daddy has to resort to using a syringe to pump at least a couple of ounces in him while Mommy's at work. Luckily that is not very often. Also, the baby food is helping take the edge off. What a stubborn boy! But how could you be mad at that face...I mean, look at those eyes. He's gonna get me with those when he gets older- I just know it!
5- He is learning all sorts of new tricks such as, rolling over, grabbing his piggies... and sticking his legs out of the bars of his craddle (yes, he is still in his craddle). I'm having a hard time letting go, ya think?
There is nothing more savory than his snuggles. Moments like this when he is snuggled up sleeping on my shoulder are ones that I wish would go on and on forever.
Oh, and he smells so good...

Parker you are our precious baby boy. We couldn't love you any more than we do. Thank you for being a special part of our family.

11 comments:

Shawni said...

Hi Sherice...thanks so much for saying hi on my blog...it's so fun to "meet" you through yours. I know Tal speaks really highly of your husband. What cute kids you have. I'll have to keep checking in. Give those Driggs and Parkinsons some hugs from us!

Brandee & Julie said...

What a sweet little boy! Im glad to hear you give in to the youngest as well. :) I know Im spoiling him, I can't help it!

Brandee & Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

He is a doll!!! I think those eyes are going to get more than just mom!! Watch out.

Jenni said...

You have been a blogging mom, what cute kids you have!!! How did the canning go???

The Mullins said...

So sweet! It makes me cherish every little baby moment with our Ben, too! They grow so fast.

Jamie Hadlow said...

Sherice, Hey! I just found your blog through Nancy's. I had no idea you had another baby. What a cute little baby boy! It's great to see you're doing well. I am adding you to my blogger buddies to keep track of your cute family:)!

Shelley said...

I could read your blog everyday! You have such a darling family, which is not surprising because you are a darling lady!

Heather D said...

Sherice, he is so darling! I can just tell by the way you talk about him that he is a special little guy. I actually just had my first baby twinge while looking at his pictures. Thanks a lot!!

Miss Candace said...

He is so cute. I feel like I never get to see him because life is so busy. It's fun to read these posts and find things out about your kids that not even I know. I love all of your cute kids, they are all so sweet and special. I love the green outfit Ry bug picked out below-it was just "gorgeous" as she would say! We love you guys!

Nicole said...

He is the cutest baby in the whole world!!