Sunday, October 26, 2008

Girls Night Out

THRILLER.... Holy Cow!! For anyone who hasn't ever seen it, I would highly recommend it...I think. It was morbid, creepy, and frankly, quite disturbing... but nothing screams Happy Halloween better than this production! I really did love it. Or maybe I loved the company. I think all of it together made for an extremely fun outing. My cute mother-in-law took my sisters-in-law and me out for a night on the town. Wow! Did I need it.
Here we are posing with our new friend, the zombie. Yes, they follow you around as you are getting to your seats growling and hissing in your face. I let out more than one shrill scream. One really scary one even sat on my chair with me, grabbed my program out of my hand, and proceded to take a bite out of it...and then growled in my face!! Can you say- freak out!!
Here is one who was crawling on the ground grabbing at our ankles on the way out! I usually don't like the scary aspect of Halloween, but I really had so much fun. It was definitely NOT what I was expecting. I can not wait to go again next year!! Thanks Jill for the fun fun night!!

10 comments:

Mindi D said...

Yes what a fun, creepy, event! We went this year and last, it will be a yearly tradition in the future! It is so creative but 'morbid' is probally a better way to describe it!!

Jamie said...

I don't know if I could go!! I hate being scared! It would be fun to just go with the girls though!

Adam and Brittany said...

Oh that sounds like a lot of fun! I've heard of a lot of people going this year, I am for sure going next year!

D'N K said...

SHERICE!!!! Your family is so cute. Kade was tiny last time I saw him. Cute little family!! I miss you girls at the shop so much. I'm still in Idaho just being a mom. Love it!(mom, not idaho) Check out my blog.Wow time flies. We really need to keep in touch. What are you up too? How is three kids? I love having three. Life is so fun!

D'N K said...

Hey sherice I should probably let you know it's me Keli you wouldn't know my last name andersen.

Bree said...

How fun! I have always wanted to go to Thriller and every year I forget until I hear that it has passed. I love GNO's...how fun for you!

spenceandcass said...

Wait.....what is THRILLER? And why haven't I heard of it? Isn't thriller the Micheal Jackson video?

Sherice said...

Yes, it is a dance/musical production based on the Michael Jackson Thriller song. I can't remember the dance company that puts it on, but they perform at Capitol Theatre and also up at the Browning Center at good old W.S.U. It is awesome!!

FRYER FAM said...

Sherice. Jordan & I actually went to this when we were dating. I loved it & he actually didn't mind it, for being dance related. My sister in law goes every year. She lives in vegas now & went to see it at some theater by St. George. what a fun night. I am jealous.

Alicia said...

Oh I would love to go see that I will have to find out from you for next year!!!