I Love to See the Temple...
Brock, Cassie, & Halli were sealed Saturday, August 16th in the Salt Lake Temple. It was the most amazing thing I've witnessed in a long time. They had a lot of family and friends there to support them. I've always loved the temple. It had been a while since I had been, and I can't begin to describe how good it felt to be back. I was talking to a family friend of ours, Tom Hartman, and he was telling me they had just got back from Disneyland "The Happiest Place on Earth," and then he said, "I think Disneyland is the 2nd happiest place on earth. I think the temple is the happiest place on earth." I couldn't agree more.
Halli was such an angel and just smiled through the entire thing
8 comments:
What a special time for you and your family. It looks like it was a great day for all.
Congrats to your sister and her family!!! I love the temple too, it always makes you feel so good and happy!
That is really awesome for your family. Your sisters have always been such sweet girls. That is great that Rob was there. What a neat experience. I will be up there Sep. 5-14th so I will definitely have time to hang. Thanks for always commenting on my blog. It makes me feel special. Just one question, why the mittens on the baby?:) You pulled off all his fingers I just know it.
That is so awesome about Cassie! She has the cutest little family! I love your family picture it is so cute! I love the mittons on Parker Frett! :) ha ha good old Ry-bug..
that is so great that they were sealed together!! I too, love the temple but know it will be a while before i get back due to a little girl that is on the way.
What a fun day. I love the pictures of the temple you took. That picture of you and your little fam should be on the cover of something...you're all so beautiful.
How neat. I remember when we were sealed. There is nothing as sweet as what happens when you know you have each other forever...
What a special day! I am so happy for Cassie, Brock and Halli. Your pictures are way cute. I'm glad Cassie had you to be with her. I am proud of her and Brock. What a cute family!
Post a Comment