To celebrate the holiday today, we woke up and headed to Ogden to watch the parade with Candace, Erik, Erik's mom Sue, and all the kids. It was one of those events that everything fell into place and went smoothly. We pulled in and found two parking stalls right next to each other, walked down to our blankets, and sat down right in time for the parade to start!!
It's never too early for a parade!! Rylie, Kaden, & Gracie looking ready for the Ogden Pioneer Days Parade!
Kaden thought the fire truck was especially cool. He says he wants to be a "Firefighter" when he grows up!
Unfortunately, Nic had to work. The kids and I had a great time, but we missed our daddy.
Thanks to Candace and Sue, we had a prime location under a big shady tree right next to the curb! It was perfect!! And of course, Candace came equipped with donuts, capri suns, and all sorts of goodies. Thanks Candace!!
Parker was looking mighty handsome today after he got out of his jammies, so I thought I would put a little picture of him in!!Well Kaden woke up from a little nap this afternoon and had spiked a temperature of 103.4, so I think that might be the end of our festivities for the day. I hope everyone had a great day celebrating, and honoring our pioneer ancestors for their faith and sacrifices.

3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun day, that is kinda scary about your little man, I seriously get so freaked out when stuff like that happens.
Thanks for going with us! We had so much fun. Too bad Kade wasn't feeling good! Poor man. I think I need that picture of Gracie if that's okay! You guys are the funnest! Love you!
O shoot, I am so sorry about Kaden! Just keep him medicated, he should be better in a few days, Bo has it now too! Poor little dudes!
Post a Comment