Baby Robins
I just had to show everyone these darling baby robins that have kept us entertained for the last couple weeks. We noticed a nest up in the tree in our front yard, and then next thing we knew there were four little blue eggs. We had a nest last year in that tree with eggs, but the eggs never hatched. There are three little babies and they are so darling. For some reason the fourth egg never hatched. It is fun to see them growing everyday and the parents are very protective of them. They are supposed to fly off this weekend and I think we are going to be out of town so I am sad to miss it. Maybe they will wait till monday--I hope!!
2 comments:
They have grown so much in just a few days! I can't believe it. This weekend will be so fun!I love you too-big sis!
We have a robin that has put a nest on our deck every year for the past 4 years. The first year it was fun, but now it's a bit of a pain because they dive bomb us every time we go near it...it's hard not to because Hailee's sandbox and my garden are underneath it! They are cute though!
Post a Comment