On Monday night we went over to Ty and Stephs house to help out a little in their yard. They just moved into a new house a few months ago and they have been hard at work tryin' to get their yard in. I don't know how much we actually helped, but we sure had a good time. Hey- any excuse to get together with family and eat pizza- right.
Kade was dressed for the basketball game that followed Ty and Steph's, and Rylie insisted on wearing her pink snow boots and sunglasses. They were both lookin' pretty darn cute! Although, neither of them would let me take their picture. So this is what I got . . .
Gramy, me, & Parker . . . Parker had on his "boxing gloves" as we call them because he keeps scratching his poor little face. I decided to protect him from himself.
Aunt Hotta, Sophie, Alie Jo, & Ry-Bug . . . Pizza Party!!
Steph, Kade, & Kole . . . Wow! Those boys are getting big!! Can you believe Steph is like 5 months pregnant?! One of these days she is going to start showing!!
While everyone was working hard outside . . . Matt had a little something he was working on inside . . .
It was a fun night, and Nic & Matt even won their basketball game! Way to go guys!!

6 comments:
how much fun!!! i love doing service projects with my family, way to go!!
I didn't know you guys had a blog until I read the comment that you left on our blog. Your blog is beautiful and so is your family. It was fun to see what you guys have been up to. Way cute pictures too!
Hey Girl. Lot's of exciting and new things going on in your family! What a lot to take in. I've been thinking about you. We need to chat. Do you still have my number? It hasn't changed. I lost yours though. ARRGHHH!
Hey....if you every get bored, you can come over to my house and help out in the yard. I'll totally order pizza.
So after all these years I can't believe I didn't know you liked SUSHI!! What! I love Sushi, what the crap are we doing at the Olive Garden every time we get together?? Anyway, I'm pretty sure Jerz has that exact same outfit at Ry! Pink boots and all!! They are so fun!!
Hey that was so nice of everyone to come and help, we appreciated it so much! Thanks for coming and bringing your cute kids we love to see them!
Post a Comment